You will enjoy an afternoon tour from Athens which is full of images. Begin your Sounio tour with a wonderful drive along the scenic coastal road which affords a splendid view of the Saronic Gulf, passing through some of Athens most beautiful suburbs (Glyfada, Vouliagmeni, Varkiza). As you approach Cape Sounion, it rises like a sheer cliff out of the sea. At Cape Sounio where you will visit the 5th century B.C. Temple of Poseidon with one of the most breathtaking panoramic views in the world(on a clear day you can see at least seven islands).The precipice is a sheer 197 foot drop to the sea.
Land masses to the west stand out in sharp profile: the island of Aegina backed by the mountains of the Peloponnese. The beauty of the surviving Doric columns has inspired many poets, including Lord Byron who carved his name on one of the columns.
Official Rate: 49.00 Euro
Discount Rate with accommodation and Booking ID : 40.00 Euro
Above rates are per person and are for seat in coach tour
Private organized tour can be provided based on your preferrances. In case you are interested in, please do contact us.
• Beautiful views of Saronic Gulf and its islands
• Pass by some of the most expensive and highly rated areas of Athens
• Vouliagmeni area
• Passing by Hellinikon Olympic complex
• Guided tour of Poseidon temple
The package includes:
• Entrance fees of the Temple of Poseidon
• Transport by luxury A/C bus
• Pick up service
• Services of a Professional and licensed English Speaking guide
• All taxes
• Gratuities (optional)
• Personal expenses
• Drinks and beverage